Monday, December 21, 2009

An interesting Restaurant. Part 2

NOBU

(Continued)


Below: Sliced Wagyu beef with a Wasabi sauce. Magnificent.




Below: One member of our party, darling B. is 7 months pregnant and so the faultless service provided that when the main meal was a raw fish meal, she was given her own serving of a cooked fish version of the dish.


Below: Blacken Cod, the most delicious fish I have ever had.


Below: Dessert for Four. Chocolate filled buns, green tea ice cream and chocolate puddings.




Next door is this restaurant which caught my eye. I could see beautiful white table clothes and the ambiance was perhaps more to my liking. I would like to visit Bistro Guillaume below.

No comments:

Where are we?

Callignee is situated in the foothills of the Strezlecki 's in Gippsland, Victoria.