Monday, November 24, 2008

Romancing the Rose

At long last I picked a bunch of of pale pink roses from our garden to create my dream bouquet.



I know, I know, it looks like a wedding bouquet !!



I have been wanting to do this for years and years and years and years.....well anyway a long time and finally I was able to pick armfuls of these beautiful roses.

The bouquet has Pierre de Ronsard, Bonica, Iceberg, Duchesse de Brabant, one Peter Frankenfeld ( faded by the rain), Spirit of Peace and a couple of Constance Spry.

Ian said I was falling in love with the bouquet because I couldn't stop looking at it....well just for a couple of hours. The roses were then given to a girl friend because I thought she would like them.

No comments:

Where are we?

Callignee is situated in the foothills of the Strezlecki 's in Gippsland, Victoria.